Please complete the fields marked by an asterisk *
When completed, this form will close and you should receive a confirmation email shortly after.
The Project Scoping and Planning stage of a project has been developed specifically to get into the precise details of how to successfully execute a content or document-related business strategy.
Following in-depth analysis of documents and processes, Mekon assists clients by recording and refining initial technical requirements, short-listing potential tools, and laying out a recommended solution architecture. We will also define the vitally important project success criteria and business metrics that will be used to measure performance on an on-going basis.
- Shortlist the best tools for the job
- Set the specific project goals and priorities
- Define high level workflows and use case scenarios for product selection
- Minimise disruption by facilitating communication and understanding among all project sponsors and team members
- Validate feasibility of specific project scope, ensuring it will work on time and on budget