Please complete the fields marked by an asterisk *
When completed, this form will close and you should receive a confirmation email shortly after.
Publishers face an ever increasing information management challenge as they try to maximise value from their vast array of information assets. Most publishers have worked with structured information for many years and are aware of the advantages that this approach can deliver.
- Are you maximising the full potential of the investment you have made?
- Does your system support your expert authors and allow them to author quickly and efficiently using standard tools?
- Can you manage content at a granular level and quickly and efficiently re-use and cross-reference material in multiple publications?
- Can you publish automatically in multiple formats from a single editorial source?
Mekon will demonstrate how the latest structured environments allow you to create new material, manage production and deliver content to multiple channels in multiple formats more effectively. More efficient management improves quality, reduces the time to market and allows you to re-use existing content in new and exciting ways. This approach can significantly reduce cost and dramatically increase the value of your product range. Our approach and range of technologies will help you:
- Enhance or streamline production processes
- Use the latest structured data standards and schemas
- Manage granular content and promote re-use of content
- Integrate purpose built XML data repositories with existing applications
- Enable efficient multi-format, multi channel delivery
- Reduce the time to market and improve quality
- Demonstrate genuine return on investment
View our publishing clients